MEDIA TRAINING BY OIL & GAS INDONESIA X ASPERMIGAS
The energy sector has a very important role in the development of the national economy. Indonesia, as a tropical country and also located within the Ring of Fire region, has a tremendous potential in solar energy and geothermal energy, which is especially important since geothermal energy is an infinite source of renewable energy.
Based on the installed capacity, Indonesia is number two after the United States with more than 2100 MW, from the total capacity of Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Panas Bumi (PLTPB) that have been active, and in 2027 we are expected to be number one. Therefore, the geothermal industry has always been the center of public attention, nationally and internationally.
In a collaboration with ASPERMIGAS, taking the theme of Introduction to Geothermal and Business Processes: Opportunities, Economy, Exploration, and Production, the Media Training was successfully held on Saturday & Sunday, 25 & 26 September 2021, at 09.00 AM (WIB/GMT+7), which will provide the training for media related to the basic understanding of the geothermal industry, with the goal to making news on the geothermal energy industry and its current situation in the country more accurate and easier for the public to understand. This will specifically focus on industrial conditions that have an impact on the economic, social, and political side of things.
Dr. Ir. Eko Budi Lelono
Kepala Badan Geologi Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral RI
Ketua Komisi Hubungan Antar Lembaga dan Luar Negeri Dewan Pers
Prof. Dr. Subroto
Advisory Board ASPERMIGAS
Media Training Day 1
Date: Saturday, 25 September 2021
Time: 09.00 AM – 04.00 PM (WIB/GMT+7)
Media Training Day 2
Date: Sunday, 26 September 2021
Time: 09.00 AM – 05.00 PM (WIB/GMT+7)
Manager Government Public Relations – PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy
Ir. Moch. Abadi
President Director – JSK Petroleum Academy
Chairman – Jakarta Drilling Society
Ir. Ashadi M.Eng.
Vice Chairman – Jakarta Drilling Society
DR. Win Sukardi
Board Member – National Centre for Sustainability Reporting (NCSR)
Moshe Rizal Eng. Ind. MSc.
Secretary General – ASPERMIGAS
DR. Sugeng Riyono
Chairman – National Centre for Sustainability Reporting (NCSR)
- Geothermal Potential and Renewable Energy in Indonesia as part of the Sustainability Development Goals (SDG)
- Introduction and History of Geothermal in Indonesia
- Geothermal Business Supply Chain & Geothermal Economic Factors
- Environmental Impact and Sustainability Reporting
- Energy Outlook 2021
- This training is intended for editorial team and journalist (media) only.
- All registrants can join on this media training, subject to organiser approval.
- Get your entries in for our Best Article Competition by 10 October 2021 for the chance win prizes worth millions rupiah total!
- video recording during the training is not provided, however you can download the materials from each of the trainers as reference.
In a collaboration with: